Virtual Mixology Classes
The Millennium Road offers fun and educational virtual mixology classes hosted by our founder and professional mixologist, Evan Prish.
After becoming a certified mixologist, Evan worked behind the bar at several establishments around the New York area. He then went on to work in the beverage department of Balthazar Restaurant in NYC and later as an events manager for Michter's Distillery.
Now, Evan educates people about the history and crucial foundations of mixology, origins of cocktails, fundamentals of spirts and more. He has spoken at charity events, spirits trade shows and private industry events alike.
A typical class looks like this…
- 60-75 minutes long
- Involves active demonstrations of 2 cocktails
- Engages spirited conversation throughout
- Ends with a Q&A
For more information, prices and to book a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email…
- Your first name
- Date/ time you are looking to book
- How many guests you are planning on hosting
- Any specific accommodations you would like, if any
- Whether you’d like to be contacted by phone or email
- If you’d like to be contacted by phone, please include your phone number and best time to call back
Please note that all classes must be scheduled at least 15 days in advance.
To view our full Mixology Class Policy click here.
We’ll see you in class!